Sunday, May 25, 2014

PROGRESS!

So, just this morning as I was having my coffee I did a blog post about how quiet I have been on my blog since we are looking at moving.  Today was going to be a BIG day for me . . . the challenge was to get my craft room totally cleaned up and turned back into a bedroom.

If you want to see the photo of how the craft room looked just this morning, click HERE.

And now for the reveal . . . how the room looks RIGHT NOW


and the view from the other way . . . . 



So, my goals for today were . . .
  1. Finish clearing off the work surface - DONE
  2. Clean up the stuff that is UNDER the work surface sitting on top of the actual bed  - DONE
  3. Get the paper tower out of there  - DONE
  4. Get the bookcase that is at the end of the bed out of there  - DONE
  5. Pack up the supplies that are scattered on the floor  - DONE  
Now what I REALLY WANT is a nap, but I think I am going to try and clean up some stuff from the bedroom!

1 comment:

  1. I have been missing your craftiness but it is for a good cause , right...LOL. I really love how this came together, what a transformation, but I am sad you had to store all your crafty stuff. I would probably cry if someone told me to put my stuff away, even though I have not had much time myself to create much.

    ReplyDelete